Last Updated: November 9, 2010
DogSniffer may modify this Agreement at any time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by DogSniffer on the Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the DogSniffer Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes. If you do not agree with any of the terms of this Agreement, you must immediately discontinue your use of the DogSniffer Services.
Please choose carefully the information you post on DogSniffer.com and that you provide to other users. Your DogSniffer.com profile and other Content shall not include any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit, otherwise objectionable subject matter, or otherwise violate this Agreement, including section 7 below. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other Website Members (for instance, in their profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive, sexually explicit, or otherwise inappropriate material and DogSniffer assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the DogSniffer Services by any person, please contact DogSniffer at misconduct@DogSniffer.com.
DogSniffer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, block, refuse to post or remove any Content or other posting (including private messages) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate this Agreement or your access to all or any part of the DogSniffer Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. DogSniffer also reserves the right to modify, update, or discontinue the DogSniffer Services at the Company’s sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
1. Eligibility: Use of and Membership in the DogSniffer Services is void where prohibited. By using the DogSniffer Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 13 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the DogSniffer Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your Content and profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if DogSniffer.com believes that you are under 13 years of age.
2. Term and Termination: This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the DogSniffer Services or are a Member.
You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Member’s Account Settings page. DogSniffer may terminate your Membership at any time, without warning. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including DogSniffer’s rights to use your Content as detailed in Section 6 herein.
3. Membership Accounts: You must create an account and provide certain information about yourself (become a “Member”) in order to use some of the features that are offered through the DogSniffer Services.
a. Password and Email: When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a permanent password and supply your email address. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify DogSniffer immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account, and DogSniffer will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
b. Communications and Notifications: By registering and providing your email address, you consent to DogSniffer communicating with you by email, including without limitation, to provide you notice of any security breach in lieu of other written notification. You may opt-out of this email communication by contacting us at help@DogSniffer.com.
By providing DogSniffer your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including among other things notices required by law, in lieu of postal mail. You may not opt out of Service-related e-mails. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including changes to DogSniffer features and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by changing your account settings or by sending mail to the following postal address:
PO Box 491328
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or special offers.
c. Types of Membership Accounts:
Personal Membership Account: A “Personal Membership Account” is a Member account for your personal, non-commercial use only. In creating a Personal Membership Account, we ask that you provide complete and accurate information about yourself to bolster your credibility as a contributor to the Service. You may not create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple Personal Membership Accounts. Additionally, you may not impersonate someone else (e.g., adopt the identity of a celebrity or your next-door neighbor).
Business Membership Accounts: A “Business Membership Account” is a Member account to be used solely for the purpose of representing your business in connection with the DogSniffer Services. In creating or updating a Business Membership Account, you must be an authorized representative of the business in question, and you must provide complete and accurate information about yourself and the business you represent. You may not provide an email address that is not your own. If you are no longer an authorized representative of the business in question, you must close your Business Account immediately. A Business Membership Account may be upgraded to a Premium Business Account via a paid subscription.
4. Non-commercial Use by Members: The DogSniffer Services are for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except (i) in connection with a Business Membership Account, or (ii) those that are specifically endorsed or expressly approved in writing by DogSniffer. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the DogSniffer Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending spam, unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the DogSniffer Services.
5. Billing and Payments:
a. General: Member agrees to pay for all products ordered through the Website using the payment method indicated, and provides DogSniffer express authorization to charge said fees to the Member’s payment provider at time of purchase or renewal. Fees owed depend on the specific type and quantity of DogSniffer products, services, information, or deliverables (collectively “Deliverables”) ordered. Payment of fees shall not be contingent on any events other than the delivery of the ordered Deliverables. Any attorney fees, court costs, or other costs incurred in collection of delinquent undisputed amounts shall be the responsibility of and paid for by Member. If payment is not current, DogSniffer may immediately cease to provide any and all Deliverables to the Member.
It is the Member’s responsibility to promptly provide the Company with any contact or billing information changes or updates (including phone number, email address, credit card numbers, etc.). Account updates should be made online via the “Settings” tab within the “Billing Information” section, once Member has logged into www.DogSniffer.com. DogSniffer does not validate all credit card information required by the Member’s payment provider to secure payment.
b. Subscriptions: The fees paid for monthly subscriptions are non-refundable, regardless of whether the subscription is terminated prior to the end of the then-current billing period. Prepaid fees for annual and multi-year subscriptions will be refunded based on the number of months remaining on the contract period, beginning with the month following receipt of written cancellation, but may be subject to adjustment according to current product pricing and subject to adjustment for any incentives or discounts provided for said prepayment. To request a refund, please contact DogSniffer at orders@DogSniffer.com. A Member choosing to cancel a prepaid subscription prior to the end of its prepaid term may also be subject to a $15 processing fee. No partial month refunds will be provided.
Subscriptions will automatically renew using the Member's current credit card account number unless Member cancels their subscription on the Website at http://www.DogSniffer.com/account_settings/premium_account three (3) days prior to the renewal date to cancel such subscription. All cancellation requests will be processed within five (5) business days. Once the cancellation is processed, a confirmation email will be sent via the Member’s email account on record with DogSniffer. If Member has a question about a cancellation, Member should contact DogSniffer at orders@DogSniffer.com. The Company reserves the right to change its fees or billing methods at any time. The Company will provide timely notice to the affected Members of any such changes.
The Member must notify DogSniffer about any billing problems or discrepancies within 90 days after charges first appear on their Account statement. If it is not brought to DogSniffer’s attention within 90 days, Member agrees to waive their right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
c. Taxes: Member will be responsible for any applicable sales or use tax, duties, or other governmental taxes or fees payable in connection with your purchase. If you do not pay such sales or other tax or fee on a transaction, you will be responsible for such taxes or fees in the event that they are later determined to be payable on such sale, and Company reserves the right to collect such taxes or other fees from you at any time.
6. Proprietary Rights in Content:
a. DogSniffer does not claim any ownership rights in the text, information, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials that you post, submit, or transmit to, through, or in connection with the DogSniffer Services, including without limitation, to your profile, to a business listing page, or to our forum (collectively, “Content”). After posting your Content to the DogSniffer Services, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through the DogSniffer Services, you hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to DogSniffer a worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, fully transferable license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, incorporate into advertisements, distribute, and create derivative works of such Content through the DogSniffer Services and other websites and media platforms for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
b. The DogSniffer Services contain Content of DogSniffer, which DogSniffer creates and makes available in connection with the DogSniffer Services (“DogSniffer Content”). DogSniffer owns the DogSniffer Content, including but not limited to graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, visual interfaces, interactive features, aggregate user ratings, and all other elements and components of the DogSniffer Services excluding Member Content and content of third parties. DogSniffer Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and DogSniffer owns or licenses and retains all rights in the DogSniffer Content and the DogSniffer Services. DogSniffer hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the DogSniffer Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal non-commercial use in connection with viewing the Website and using the DogSniffer Services in accordance with this Agreement.
c. The DogSniffer Services contain Content of users, Members, and other DogSniffer licensors. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content or DogSniffer Content appearing on or through the DogSniffer Services.
d. DogSniffer and its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to, or included with, your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation from such advertisements. The manner, mode, and extent of such advertising is subject to change without specific notice to you.
7. Proprietary Rights in Content:
a. DogSniffer may delete any Content that in the sole judgment of DogSniffer violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person or for any other reason. DogSniffer assumes no responsibility for monitoring the DogSniffer Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time DogSniffer chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the DogSniffer Services, DogSniffer nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the Member or user posting any such Content.
b. You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through any of the DogSniffer Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other users. DogSniffer does not endorse and has no control over the Content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by DogSniffer prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of DogSniffer. DogSniffer makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
8. Content/Activity Prohibited: The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the DogSniffer Services. DogSniffer reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in DogSniffer’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the DogSniffer Services and terminating the Membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to, Content that in the sole discretion of DogSniffer:
a. is offensive or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
b. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
c. exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
d. contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
e. promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
f. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
g. involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
h. contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
i. furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
j. solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Members or users;
k. involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
l. infringes or misappropriates any third party’s patent, trademark, service mark, copyright, moral rights, trade secrets or other intellectual property;
m. invades or violates any third party’s right to privacy; or
n. violates the following partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the Website and through your use of the DogSniffer Services. DogSniffer reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in DogSniffer’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
i. criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of invalid data, worms, viruses or other harmful files, copyright, trademark, or patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
ii. advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the DogSniffer Services. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the DogSniffer Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, DogSniffer.com reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which DogSniffer.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion;
iii. covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any DogSniffer.com page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
iv. any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to follow users or send comments or messages;
v. interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the DogSniffer Services or the networks or services connected to the DogSniffer Services;
vi. attempting to impersonate another Member or person or posting any third party’s (including without limitation any family member’s) information on the DogSniffer Services without permission;
vii. using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
viii. selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
ix. using any information obtained from the DogSniffer Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
x. displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the DogSniffer Services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, trading reviews with other businesses, or writing a review that you were paid for either directly or indirectly by the business being reviewed;
xi. writing fake or defamatory reviews;
xii. using the DogSniffer Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations;
xiii. use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., that access the DogSniffer Services in a manner that sends more request messages to the DogSniffer Services servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
xiv. collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including names or email addresses, from the DogSniffer Services, or use the DogSniffer Services for any commercial solicitation purposes without prior written consent from DogSniffer; or
xv. rent, lease, transfer, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of or access to the DogSniffer Services.
9. Copyright Policy: You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of DogSniffer to terminate Membership privileges of any Member who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of prompt notification to DogSniffer by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent.
Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the DogSniffer Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the DogSniffer Services; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please provide this information to:
PO Box 491328
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Fax: (310) xxx-xxxx
10. Member Disputes: You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Website Members. DogSniffer reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
12. Security: DogSniffer has implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
13. Disclaimers: DOGSNIFFER, ITS OFFICERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, AND AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, “AFFILIATES”) ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE DOGSNIFFER SERVICES, WHETHER CAUSED BY USERS OF THE WEBSITE, MEMBERS, OUR ADVERTISERS OR CORPORATE PARTNERS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE DOGSNIFFER SERVICES.
DOGSNIFFER AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY MEMBER OR OTHER USER OF THE WEBSITE OR THE DOGSNIFFER SERVICES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL DOGSNIFFER AND ITS AFFILIATES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING LOST DATA, LOST INFORMATION, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM ANYONE’S USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE DOGSNIFFER SERVICES, ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OR TRANSMITTED TO MEMBERS OR OTHER USERS, OR ANY INTERACTIONS BETWEEN OR AMONG MEMBERS OR OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE.
DOGSNIFFER AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, USER OR MEMBER COMMUNICATIONS; AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS OR PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, FAILURE OF E-MAIL OR PLAYERS ON ACCOUNT OF TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR AT ANY WEBSITE OR COMBINATION THEREOF. DOGSNIFFER AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER EQUIPMENT BELONGING TO ANY USER OF THE WEBSITE, ANY MEMBER, OR ANY OTHER PERSON RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE, VIEWING, PLAYING OR DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS ON OR FROM THE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE.
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DOGSNIFFER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE DOGSNIFFER SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE DOGSNIFFER SERVICES IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR WIRELESS DEVICE AND FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD. DOGSNIFFER DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE DOGSNIFFER SERVICES.
THE DOGSNIFFER SERVICES MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES THAT ARE NOT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY DOGSNIFFER. DOGSNIFFER HAS NO CONTROL OVER, AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, THE CONTENT, POLICIES, OR PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. YOU EXPRESSLY RELIEVE DOGSNIFFER FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR SERVICES. DOGSNIFFER DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. DOGSNIFFER WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
DOGSNIFFER MAY IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, BUT IS NOT OBLIGATED TO, PREVIEW, REVIEW, SCREEN, REMOVE, OR EDIT CONTENT. YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO CONTENT THAT IS INACCURATE, OFFENSIVE, INDECENT, OBJECTIONABLE, INFRINGING, AND YOU HEREBY AGREE TO WAIVE ANY LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST DOGSNIFFER FOR SUCH EXPOSURE.
14. Limitation on Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL DOGSNIFFER AND ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE DOGSNIFFER SERVICES, EVEN IF DOGSNIFFER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, DOGSNIFFER’S LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO DOGSNIFFER FOR THE DOGSNIFFER SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP. DOGSNIFFER ASSUMES NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE DOGSNIFFER SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE DOGSNIFFER SERVICES, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE DOGSNIFFER SERVICES, AND/OR (VI) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT DOGSNIFFER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
The DogSniffer Services are controlled from our facilities in the United States. DogSniffer makes no representations that the DogSniffer Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the DogSniffer Services from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
15. Disputes: This Agreement and any dispute regarding the DogSniffer Services shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the United States located in the State of California, City of Los Angeles. Either DogSniffer or you may demand that any dispute between DogSniffer and you about or involving the DogSniffer Services must be settled by arbitration utilizing the dispute resolution procedures of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in Los Angeles, California, USA, provided that the foregoing shall not prevent DogSniffer from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction.
16. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold DogSniffer, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or access to the DogSniffer Services, your violation of this Agreement, breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any Content that you post on the Website or through the DogSniffer Services causes DogSniffer to be liable to any third party. DogSniffer reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify DogSniffer and you agree to (i) cooperate with our defense of these claims and (ii) not to settle any matter without DogSniffer’s prior written consent.
17. Notification Procedures: DogSniffer may provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to Users via email notice, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on our Website page, as determined by DogSniffer in its sole discretion. DogSniffer reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to our Users, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Agreement.
18. Statute of Limitations: You agree that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary (to the extent allowed by applicable law), any claim or cause of action, arising out of or related to use of the DogSniffer Services or this Agreement, must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
a. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and DogSniffer regarding the use of the DogSniffer Services. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law.
b. No Waiver. The failure of DogSniffer to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
c. Headings. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
d. Trademarks. DogSniffer is a trademark of DogSniffer, LLC.
e. Assignment. This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by DogSniffer without restriction.
f. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
© Copyright 2010 - 2013 Dog Sniffer. All rights reserved.